when our troops request it – we supply it – plain & simple
TroopsDirect makes the difference…now. No red tape, bureaucracies or chains of command. Just a commitment to those who serve.
- When a specialized unit was deploying without the needed helmets & body armor carriers, TroopsDirect was there with this life saving equipment for their entire team.
- When a generator powering a remote Special Operations outpost failed and replacement parts were on a 12 month backorder through the military supply chain, TroopsDirect acquired and shipped the needed parts in less than 72 hours.
- When a unit was rushed to fight terrorism in the Middle East but did not have the necessary communications equipment, TroopsDirect special ordered and delivered the needed equipment for 16 American – ON TIME.
- When medics in a combat zone were waiting over 4 weeks for additional stretchers, stethoscopes, syringes and gauze from their own military supply lines, TroopsDirect filled their request for help in less than 3 hours.
- When one unit was unable to get fresh uniforms to replace their torn and bloodied ones, TroopsDirect acquired and shipped the needed uniforms. IN 72 HOURS.
- When one battalion was resorting to using bottle caps to mark where land mines were emplaced, TroopsDirect was there with over 50 cases of chalk powder for marking these areas and saving American lives and limbs.
- When an elite team was deploying from the U.S. to a critical ‘hot spot’, TroopsDirect got them all the requested items that were unavailable to them here in the States. OVERNIGHT.
- When several units had no protein in their diets and were eating less than one meal a day, TroopsDirect was there with over 5 tons of nutritional supplements, energy bars & protein powder.
- When our troops were going over a month without bathing or brushing their teeth, TroopsDirect was there with over 10,000 packets of body wash & 2000 tubes of toothpaste.
- When our service members were drinking impure well water pumped out of the ground in 130 degree heat, TroopsDirect shipped over 50,000 units of hydrating drink powder.
- When an infantry unit of 150 service members was without gloves and replacement socks in the dead of winter, TroopsDirect shipped a full resupply of these items.
When our Heroes go without. TroopsDirect is there 24/7